IT Technical Analyst
Would you like to try yourself at a mutlinational company, whilst still having a professional yet friendly company as your back?
Besides, do you willingly act as a bridge between the product owner and a development team?
- Understanding stories, and based on those, preparig specifications for back-end developers
- Supporting back-end developers
- Keeping in touch with front-end analysts, lead developers to ensure detailed specifications
- Providing precise specifications for back-end delivered API-s
- Preparing interface contracts
- Defining and testing acceptance criterias on ready API-s
- Cooperating with front-end developers and providing assistance with the use of API
- Providing help and assistance for front-end developers in regards with interface-related error detection
We are looking for you, if:
- you’ve previously worked as a Business Analyst
- you’ve got hands-on experience with JIRA
- you feel comfortable in a contact role
- you can negotiate in English, and feel comfortable using it on a daily basis
- you consider the smaller projects lead by you a challenge, rather than a pressure
- you enjoy working in a team, and feel motivated if workdays pass in a cheerful mood
What we can offer:
- Professional and experienced blackbelt team
- Personal career development, on-going training and interesting challenges
- In-house meetups, where you can be a presenter
- Use cutting edge technology in an Agile environment
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please send your English or Hungarian CV to email@example.com.