(Magyar) Junior Java Developer
Would you like to be a blackbelt ninja and learn Java from great Seniors?
We have other superpowers, too:
What we offer:
- Professional development!
- Oppurtunity for professional development and taking part in real projects.
- You get to know how our model-drive code generating platform, JUDO is being developed for 5 years now.
- You can learn next to a dedicated Senior Java Developer mentor who helps you to understand komplex systems and checks your code.
- You can work with the BlackBelt experts who have outstanding professional skills in their field of expertise.
- Professional practice!
- We can help you out with the topic of your thesis while you can have our seniors as your external consultants.
- We take care of the paperwork with your university about your professional practice at BlackBelt.
- Hourly fees and predictable carrier path!
- As an intern you get paid by hourly fees or you can join us as a full time employee. Your salary can grow as you get more and more experienced.
- English courses!
- English is important, so if you are not fluent enought, we’ll help you out with an English teacher.
- Meetups with pizza and beer!
- When on a meetup.. we have beer, pizza and Birthday cakes for the Birthday people.
- Bowling, Football, Bean Bag Chairs and Xbox for relaxation!
- You can show your bowling or football skills in the BlackBelt team, but if you’re not into physical activities, feel free to try the office Xbox!
What we ask for:
- Finished or ongoing IT studies (program designer mathematician, economic informatics or IT engineer)
- We would be glad with 30 hours a week. If it’s not possible because of your classes, we ask you to pay attention to this in the next semester.
- Fluent English or willingness to learn it!
- Show us your school or at-home project at the interview.
- Be prepared at the interview as we will ask you some basic Java questions.
- If the interview was not successful, don’t be sad, we are looking forward to your next application!
If you want to be a Blackbelt Developer, send your application to email@example.com.
Don’t forget to attach your short cover letter and tell us why you would like to work here!