We are looking for a
candidate for our partner with the following responsibilities and requirements.
THIS IS THE PERFECT POSITION FOR YOU
if you are an agile person, looking for a long term, challenging job, a meaningful role with responsibility.
This role is to prepare, define and co-ordinate testing accross applications impacted by the global support and development to ensure quality standards are met ahead of user testing. Helps the team to practice and participate in Agile activities. It is expected to take ownership of the testing, continuously improve the current SDLC with the quality in mind. Provide mentoring and support to the Test Team (on & off-shore) to ensure they can perform their role to the expected standards, including the use of industry standards and tools.
- Test Preparation and Planning
- estimation and resource planning
- participate requirement and design reviews
- Test Execution
- responsible and participate in all test phases, including hands on testing
- support and coordinate UAT phase
- inform the management of any potential delays, risks & issues
- Professional Team Leadership
- act as a subject matter expert and professional leader of the subordinated team
- mentor the team in new processes and tools
- allocate appropriate work to test team members and monitor progress
- represent the team towards stakeholders
- provide feedback on individual performance of colleagues
- Test Administration and Reporting
- Experience in various types of testing including System, Regression, End to End, Performance and Automated Testing
- Fluent English knowledge
- Experience working with off-shore teams
- Experience as a Test Lead
- Experience in Agile environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Challenging work and career development
- Competitive compensation package
- High standard working conditions
- Friendly climate in an enthusiastic and professional team
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.