Senior BI Developer
We are looking for a
Senior BI developer
candidate for our black belt team to join our market leader client’s data science project.
THIS IS THE PERFECT POSITION FOR YOU
if you are interested in working with talented and agile people, learning new technologies, creating new solutions and developing not just yourself – but the business you work in.
- Data warehouse / business intelligence systems (BI) support and maintenance;
- Maintenance of existing reports based on business specification;
- Daily contact with ETL Monitoring teams;
- Cooperation with offshore infrastructure support teams;
- Regular contact with business representatives;
- Ad-hoc data & issue investigations;
- Data cleansing based on business specifications;
- Database performance optimization (system and application level).
- Preferably: Oracle; Others: MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL;
- Ability for managing parallel tasks;
- Good problem solving skills;
- English knowledge (both written and spoken).
- Experience in project work;
- Intelligent, communicative, team-player personality, who intends to learn new skills and technologies.
- BI experience;
- Knowledge of data warehouse and ETL concepts;
- Experience in delivering solutions based on complex business requirements;
- Experience in any of the following technologies: Cognos, Tableau, Informatica, Talend, Toad for Oracle.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Challenging work and career development
- Competitive compensation package
- High standard work conditions
- Friendly, enthusiastic and professional team
If you are interested, please send your CV to this email address: email@example.com