Lead Java Developer
We are looking for a
Lead Java Developer
candidate for our partner with the following responsibilities and requirements.
This is the perfect position for you
if you are interested in
- getting familiar with a unique area of IT,
- working on worldwide projects,
- travelling abroad,
and if you are looking for a long term, challenging job: a meaningful role with responsibility.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Being primarily responsible to support our chief product architect;
- Mix of lead designer/lead programmer/team leader tasks;
- Mentoring developers, testers in the team including code review;
- Play a key role in the SW development across its full lifecycle;
- Participate in product board meetings on request;
- Direct contact with clients to document their feedback as an input to the product roadmap;
- Understanding multiple domains and initiatives, having creative, imaginative ideas, prototyping new technical designs;
- Client visits (America, Europe, Asia), approximately 6-8 weeks p.a.
- Solid 5 years software development skill with JAVA, JAVA EE;
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux;
- Business & technology minded;
- Eager and able to learn new things quickly (complex systems, features), while mentoring others;
- Experience in creating products with ergonomic, aesthetic design;
- Enthusiastic, committed and ambitious enough to accomplish tasks and finalize projects in high quality according to standards;
- Enjoy working in a professional team as a valued team player;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Good English knowledge is a requirement (fluent highly desirable).
What we offer
- Creative work, Agile methodology, Complex banking projects;
- Opportunity to work occasionally directly with clients on-site (EMEA, Asia);
- Career opportunity with professional growth & development;
- Friendly-supportive team with an excellent team spirit.
If you are interested, please send your CV to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org