IT Project Manager
We are looking for
IT Project Manager
candidates for our partner with the following responsibilities and requirements.
If you are looking for challenging working environment, personal and professional development, opportunity to develop in the field of IT, join the team. Our client is one of the world’s largest direct sellers, in well over 100 countries through over five million independent Sales Representatives. For its IT Excellence Center in Hungary we are looking for an IT Project Manager in the Budapest office.
IT Project manager has to have a knowledge about the diverse areas within the ITS department and a good understanding of the IT and business strategies. Should have awareness of importance of managing cross functionally taking into account Global, Regional and Local priorities.
Responsible for managing regional IT projects:
- Manage regional projects with high level of integration including but not limited to frontend digital, backend order management and ERP systems
- Involvement in the investigation phase / raising of CIR if needed (jointly with IT Business Partner)
- Preparing project plan and assigning resources for the project
- Managing resources (internal and external) and budget for the duration of the project, working in matrix team
- Escalation when/if needed of project issues
- Ensure project transparency, present project phases and milestones, preparing project status reports
- Work closely together with the IT Business Partner to assess feasibility of business requests
- Work closely together with the IT Business Partner and external resource providers to plan/assign resources to the project.
- Work together with business project managers to ensure the right level of business resources are put in place.
- Ensure the proper project methodology is followed for the project and update clarity according to PPMO definitions
- Work closely together with the regional PMO lead
- University or Collegue degree (in the field of IT)
- At least 10 years of PM experience
- Fluent English
- Project and process planning
- Human resource and staff policy
- Decision making and decision support
- Strategic developments
- Advanced PC skills and knowledge
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Capable to coordinate the work of project teams, co-operates with the EMEA IT Team and the matrix organization
- Experience as an IT PM in a matrix organisation preferably multinational
- Good presentation skills, able to present complex situations concisely
- Familiarity With a Variety of Technical Platforms
- Ability to manage resource conflicts
- Willingness to travel
- Keeps cool under pressure
- Challenging work
- Competitive compensation package
- High standard working conditions
- Monthly in-house meetups linked with some team building (free beer)
If you are interested, please send your CV to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org