We are looking for a
candidate for our black belt team to our market leader client’s data science project.
THIS IS THE PERFECT POSITION FOR YOU
if you are interested in working with talented and agile people, learning new technologies, creating new solutions and developing not just yourself – but the business you work in.
- Inspect and understand application-specific protocols, libraries and APIs (mainly for Tableau);
- Use these protocols, libraries, APIs to create back-end processing for new applications;
- Authentication/access control;
- Create simple front-ends for new applications: Reports, Data export facilities (e.g. CSV, Excel, PDF)
- Experience in back-end development:
- Implementing microservices and consumers from API specification data;
- Confidence in using and transforming data formats (XML, JSON);
- Experience with cloud providers / cloud infrastructure (AWS preferred);
- Work experience of git-based version control systems (e.g. GitHub, GitLab) or the willingness to learn and use them.
- Experience in designing and implementing databases (in PostgreSQL or MySQL);
- Experience with Tableau Server and/or Tableau Desktop.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Challenging work and career development
- Competitive compensation package
- High standard working conditions
- Friendly climate in an enthusiastic and professional team
If you are interested, please send us your CV to this email address: email@example.com