We are looking for a
candidate to our blackbelted team.
THIS IS THE PERFECT POSITION FOR YOU, IF YOU ARE
- a developer who has become interested in deployment and network operations in the course of your career, or
- a system admin, who has developed the passion for scripting and coding, and want to move in that direction
We are open for all seniority level, if you haven’t got the opportunity yet to use all of these below written technologies, but you are committed to this direction, please contact us!
- Champion changes to tools and processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the development team.
- Manage the methods of deployment (development, testing and production) and the processes and tools required to execute those deployments.
- Manage the continuous integration systems used to build our software products.
- Manage the software development tools used by the development team and ensure they are scalable and failure proof.
- Create failure management processes and tools so outages can be handled without causing a loss of delivery.
- Automate parts of the development delivery process using scripts and other appropriate tools.
- Document processes and user guides for integrated tools and scripts.
- Advise on new technologies and methodologies by becoming an expert in emerging technologies and tools.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration is a must have
- Experience with automation/configuration management preferably with Ansible
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is preferred)
- Strong experience with SQL (NoSQL experience is a plus)
- A working understanding of code and script (Bash, Python)
- Knowledge of best practices in IT operations
- working knowledge of Ansible
- working knowledge of centos and ubuntu
- fluency in automating complex manual processes using bash or python
- commanding knowledge of linux
- familiarity with CI/CD concepts
- experience with continuous integration using Jenkins
- knowledge of cloud virtualization and resource management
- working knowledge of container technologies and practices (docker, kubernetes)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Challenging work and career development
- Competitive compensation package
- High standard working conditions
- Friendly climate in an enthusiastic and professional team
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.